The path to conception can be challenging not only emotionally but financially as well. We want to help you in making the daunting IVF costs more manageable.
This includes the following basic components required in a typical IVF cycle:
Doctor’s consultation fees during follicle scans
Ultrasound follicle scans
All doctor’s professional fees for egg collection and transfer
Laboratory charges (up to 15 eggs collected, ICSI, Embryo culture)
All nursing fees, OT room use, standard consumables and recovery room charges
Above fee does not include initial consultation fee of $160.50 (inc GST) and stimulation drugs for the cycle. Please enquire with us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Above fee to be paid in full, before stimulation.
2) Above fee is non-refundable and only applicable to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
3) Interest-free instalment payment plan available.
4) Medisave claims for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
5) Laboratory fees exclude Assisted Hatching and Blastocyst Culture.
6) Above package fees apply to standard IVF cycle and does not include fees for extended cycle or additional treatment protocols as required.
7) All components to be utilised at Thomson Fertility Centre only.
The above provides a good starting point and we recommend it to all couple taking their first steps into fertility treatment.
Nonetheless you should expect the average cost of a full IVF cycle to be somewhere between $13,000 and $19,000, depending on factors such as the age of the woman, which in turn affects the costs of the medication prescribed. Some couples may also opt for additional procedures alongside the IVF cycle which will add up to the costs.
With more than one cycle being commonplace in the course of a full IVF procedure (read this), the financial effort can be a significant one.
Although there is no co-funding from the Government for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment cycles done at private fertility centres at the moment, the costs are partially claimable via Medisave. We also have various instalment plans in place to help couples with the management of their finances.
The infographic below provides a brief overview of what’s available but if you would like to explore this in further detail we would encourage you to get in touch with us directly.
Want to find out more about the services we provide? Do you have any questions about your particular situation or are you looking to book an appointment with one of our fertility specialists?